2013 Pledge Drive: Giving in Gratitude… Growing in Spirit
Click here to pledge now: Covenant of Giving
Giving in Gratitude:
The success of our annual pledge campaign begins with gratitude. When our giving is in gratitude, generosity comes easily. By submitting a Covenant of Giving, your financial support of First Universalist determines our ability to pursue our mission of transforming people who will transform the world. By generously Giving in Gratitude, you create the foundation for our Growing in Spirit!
Growing in Spirit:
Consider all that we are doing together.
- In February 2012, we called the Rev. Jeannie Shero as our Associate Minister
- We are re-imagining Religious Education and hired Laura Worley as our new full-time Director of Faith Formation (FFRE)
- Compassion in Action is raising over $50,000 annually for community organizations working for justice
- Each Sunday, more than 450 people of all ages gather for worship and religious education
- In January, our choir performed with the Colorado Symphony at Boettcher Concert Hall
- People are connecting through programs and shared meals such as on Touchstone Tuesday
- Simple Gifts, our theme-based ministry program, helps us explore a theme in depth each month
- We are one of the fastest-growing UU churches, moving from 43rd largest in 2006 to 28th in 2012