*All of our classrooms are nut free*
Nursery & Preschool (6 months to 5 years)
In the nursery and preschool room, our priority is to ensure that children feel safe and secure. Trained and loving staff and volunteer caregivers ensure consistent and quality care.
We have a variety of toys and books for the ages served, and we offer activities based on a UUA curriculum, “Chalice Children,” for children starting around 3.5 years old or any toddler who will enjoy the activities.
The nursery opens at 9:45 on Sunday mornings – and 15 minutes before services and classes/events with childcare provided. Please pick up your child(ren) promptly following programming or services, as childcare ends 15 minutes after services/events.
When You Arrive
- Sign your child(ren) in for that day, including your name (and the name of anyone authorized to pick your child up, including a partner/spouse), and a cell number where you can be reached (keep that cell phone where you can feel it vibrate).
- Make sure that your child has a name tag and that all of your belongings are labeled.
- Speak with the caregivers about any allergies or dietary needs.
- Parents are welcome to stay for a few minutes to help their child(ren) settle in.
- A parent or guardian must be in the building at all times.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Leigha Glidwell, our Childcare and Preschool Coordinator, at email@example.com.