Check Out Our 2017 Online Auction!
Click here to go to the auction site.
For the second year, we’re using Auctria’s Charity Auction service to manage our online sales. Go browse the catalogue of social events, tasty treats, family outings, weekend getaways, and more. We have something for everyone, all ages, budgets, and tastes. Bidding closes at 9:00 p.m. on Friday, October 6.
Pick up your items on Sunday at Hamilton Middle School after the service.
Online Auction Closes October 6 at 9:00 p.m.!
You won’t have to attend the live auction to bid on an amazing selection of:
1. Social Events – Our biggest sellers every year! Host a party, dinner, hike (community and fun mixed together).
First Universalist Auction 2017 Social Events.- a list of the events in chronological order.
2. Getaways – Stay at a member’s condo, mountain home, beachfront property, etc.
3. Food and Wine – Wine and delicious homemade goodies!
4. Services – What amazing skills and talents are hiding among our members! Massages; computer help; babysitting; handyman; gardening design; etc.
5. Night on the Town – Need an idea for date night? Want to entertain out of town guests? Members have offered gift certificates to their favorite spots in town.
Live Auction and Dinner
October 7, 2017
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Venue: First Plymouth Church,
3501 S. Colorado Blvd., Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113
(Southwest corner of Colorado Blvd. & Hampden Ave.)
Start the evening off right with hors d’oeuvres and dinner. Then our auctioneer will wow us with a fun, light-hearted, exciting live auction, accompanied by dessert. Preview selections from the live auction below. A donation bar with alcoholic beverages will be open all night. Two meal options are available when you purchase tickets. Both choices are gluten free. You could win raffle prizes, too!
Your $30 auction admission ticket includes the price of appetizers, dinner, dessert, child care (must pre-register), and admission to the live auction. There will be a cash bar.
Have a question?
Visit our table at Hamilton or contact the Auction Committee:
Kyle Dalton at 303-968-7931,
Barbara Snook at 720-363-3559 or
Carole Duncan at 303-868-0019.